There might have been a lot of times when you wanted to take a break from your busy, hectic and chaotic life and you wanted to run away and start living in villages. This does happen to a lot of people.
Although urban lifestyle provides you a lot of benefits, sometime you should consider living in a village too. Here are a few perks of living in a village –
- Inhale fresh air every time – Trust me, you can get the best fresh air in a village. You cannot possibly imagine the amount of freshness if you haven’t lived in a village till now. No traces of automobile exhaust, drainage smell or any waste smell. Everything is perfect.
- Your life would be peaceful and quiet – Your city life is full of chaos with a lot of traffic issues, industrial noises, and people creating havoc, neighbors shouting and what not! But village life will provide you the most peaceful time of your life.
- Eat the healthiest food – You get the best fresh, green and clean vegetables, amazing quality dairy products, fresh milk, fishes and chicken all will be just at your home. This is the best part of villages to be honest.
- Lower living cost – You are likely to spend a lot lesser than city in a village. You can purchase the same amount of goods in a lower price than you buy in the city.
- You’re just never alone – This is the best thing about living in a village is that you never ever feel lonely. There will be people around you to help you with anything you need. In your city life you need to kill your boredom by playing games online or watching movies. But village life will give you soothing interactions with people who actually care.
Aren’t these reasons enough for you to consider living in village? Well, do think about it and be ready to explore a whole new life.